Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 13, 2013 Next stop Utah!

We are leaving Rainbow Forrest RV Park in Pinetop/Lakeside, Az. It was a nice park to visit, but we won't get to Utah if we stay here!
My pilot & co-pilot are ready......Off we go! Sometimes I feel like just the passenger!
This is one of those Point A to Point B drives! We did stop in Cameron, Az in the parking lot of a BIG trading post to have our lunch & let Otis potty. I told Lennie the least we could since we used their parking lot was to go in the trading post & look around!?!
And after lunch we did!!!!
I enjoy watching the terrain change. How quickly we went from desert flat lands, to mountains!
and before we knew it we were saying "Hello" to UTAH!!!
Neither Lennie or I have ever been to Utah before! We are both anxious to experience the Utah adventure! Our first week we'll be staying in Kanab, Utah.  Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment