Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26, 2013 What's happening in Moab!?!

Moab is definitely a recreational area! We see jeeps, ATVs, kayaks,canoes, bicycles, EVERYWHERE!!!! For that reason we're waiting till after the holiday to do any sightseeing! We took a drive into town, big difference from the last town we were in, the town without a town! Moab is your typical tourist town!   H-m-m-m maybe I can find a T-shirt!?!
We're going to be in Moab a week, so I can poke around in souvenir shops later. For now it's time to see some scenery. We took a drive up Hwy 128 along the Colorado River.
Like I said, the scenery never stops......
we watched people having fun on the water......
then continued our scenic drive. We also went "somewhere" & purchased tour tickets for tomorrow, I can't wait, it's going to be massive photo opts!!!
We left Otis in the RV with the A/C running while we were gone, I don't think he suffered any!?!
Lennie grilled burgers tonight. This is the first time we've had a hamburger since February! Yum! Bring it on!!!!
Talk about a HAPPY CAMPER!?!          
Those are mushrooms & grilled onions spilling out of my bun! YUM-YUM!!!!

More about Moab tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can see you're having a Happy Memorial Weekend. Gosh, is this 'smellavision'?? Sure looks/smells yummy!!!! Wish I was there. Talk about 'armchair cooking'....Lennie sure looks comfortable at that grill. And Otis...my..my..he is totally on cloud 9 with those pillows and AC. Happy Campers all around.

    ReplyDelete